We are seeking an experienced Legal and Compliance officer to support our expansion into all global frontiers.
The Compliance officer will work on a variety of compliance-related matters including the following:
- Assisting in all compliance and regulatory matters with international regulatory bodies including supporting for registrations.
- Preparing regular reports and strategic direction to senior management regarding compliance matters
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Developing compliance policies and audit program procedures
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Working with in-house and external advisories to monitor, and then implement responses to, regulatory developments that impact the businesses
- Tracking new product/service launch compliance items
- Collaborating with other departments on special projects and special compliance projects as necessary
- Assisting in the development of training materials
We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3-5 years’ directly related experience in a legal or compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs.
- An undergraduate degree is required and a law degree is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work with the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!