Information Security Manager
Please note this is not a remote position and will be located in one of our offices in Asia.
In very little time, Binance has achieved the position of no1 cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking to for an experience InfoSec Manager to lead strategies and implement thorough Information Security processes covering multiple regions.
- Design, lead and implement information security program enhancement projects of varying size, scope, and technical complexity.
- Be a subject matter expert to other teams and assist as necessary on the design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of scalable security controls and processes.
- Work with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate vulnerabilities and risks.
- Work to solve security challenges at scale while balancing usability, stability, scalability, and performance.
- Participate in the implementation of the information security framework to support the achievement of program and compliance objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with news and trends in information security including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products.
- Experience working with leadership to design, implement and manage security programs, road maps and initiatives.
- Experience taking a creative and pragmatic approach to security problems and integrating scalable security workflows with development teams
- Experience with open source technologies and environments.
- Experience analyzing security events and responding to security incidents.
- Foundational understanding of Linux operating systems and networking is required.
- Experience with compliance regulations or standards
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!