Global PR / Communications
Please note this is not a remote position and requires relocation to one of our offices in Asia. We provide full relocation and visa support.
We are building a superstar team of experienced marketing experts to flexibly lead our marketing activities touching regions in all corners of the globe.
Binance is looking for a PR / Communications Manager or Specialist who has experience with global PR Operations and strategy.
The best match would be someone who has worked on PR campaigns in a PR agency environment, especially relating to tech.
As a key role for us; This role will get much exposure and has a big chance to be a part of the exciting announcements and building relationships with the biggest news outlets, shaping the future of the company and the industry.
- Manage and maintain the company's public image including the writing of press releases and propagation to media.
- Build rapport with local tech, finance, and crypto related media, both traditional and digital.
- Select appropriate media according to respective strategic purposes and coordinate media events and interviews to increase positive exposure.
- Monitor and execute important events, with special emphasis on media relations and cooperation.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional PR or media experience;
- Native level proficiency in local language and at least business level proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Strong in communications and language expression capability.
- Strong comprehension ability in finance and technology related topics. Understanding and experience in blockchain technology is a plus.
- Experienced in media interaction and relationship development.
- Full relocation support
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!