Customer Support Manager - Uganda
In very little time, Binance has achieved the position of global number 1 cryptocurrency exchange.
Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binanace is looking for an experience Customer Support Manager to set up and expand our customer support operations in Uganda.
As a key region for Binance, Uganda's CS operations will support the local and global audience to provide a world-class premium level of support for our millions of users, worthy of the world's no.1 crypto exchange platform.
Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time and accurate information.
Support will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval process for our world class cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Support is be entirely via chat or email. (Not phone support at this stage)
In English or other languages too as we are a global platform.
- Take a lead in CS strategies and expand the organisation rapidly to support growing demands
- Set up operations from scratch and implement performance metrics
- Hire and expand the team quickly
- Develop training programs and hiring/retention and evaluation/incentivisation strategies
- Perfect service procedures, policies, and standards
- Review statistics and compile accurate reporting
- Recruit, coach, and develop customer service agents. Create an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Operations and shift managment
- Proven working experience in Customer Support Management
- Expertise in providing customer service support
- Great understanding of management methods and techniques
- Native/Fluent Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Recognition of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Capacity to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Tokyo Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!